Return

Return to Countryville

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tim McGraw on His "Southern Voice"

After more than two years, Tim McGraw is set to release new music this fall. He tells Dial-Global that the wait has been just as long for him as it has been for his fans.

"I've been working on this for awhile ? seems like most of my life I've been working on this album," he says. "There's some great songs on there. Of course, the title track, 'Southern Voice,' is an anthem. It's just a great, great song. I'm very excited to have it out. You know, we've been playing some stuff off this record live for a year now, and so to finally get it out there and get people to hear it and get the record out is really cool. I can't wait for people to hear the rest of the album."
The debut single from Southern Voice is "It's A Business Doing Pleasure With You." "Chad Kroeger from Nickelback wrote this song," says Tim. "He came to a show in Canada a couple of years ago and said he was gonna write me a song and he did."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville