Return

Return to Countryville

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kellie Pickler, Sexy Veggie

feature

June 17, 2009 — Kellie Pickler and "Heroes" actor Milo Ventimiglia are this year's Sexiest Vegetarians Alive, according to People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals.
Kellie apparently went straight to the heart of veggies. She only gave up meat in her diet last year, but she's already one of the most vocal celebrities in a cause close to PETA's heart.
"One night I couldn't sleep and I was up just Googling random stuff and I'm like, 'Hmmm, PETA,'" she has told People. "I saw all the videos and I just thought it was horrible. It's animal cruelty. A lot of it has to do with knowing what happens to the animals, and it really bothered me and so I will not eat meat."
Kellie is not the first country artist to earn the PETA honor. Shania Twain was named Sexiest Vegetarian in 2001, and Taylor's friend Carrie Underwood took the title twice, in 2005 and in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville